EAR Board and Organisation
- EFORT-EAR is an EFORT-affiliated society with the core purpose to
run the EAR activities and to coordinate these activities with EFORT.
- The EFORT-EAR Executive Committee is identical with the EAR-Committee
- The supervisory board of EFORT-EAR is the EFORT Executive Committee.
- The main decisions for running the operational activities are made
by the EAR General Assembly and the Scientific Committee. Delegates
from all National Arthroplasty Registers are represented in this Board.
- EFORT´s main duties are to represent EAR on a supranational political
level, towards the industry, and to support register issues by its